Monday, June 16, 2008

Work and Weddings

So I have been at work 1 full hour, and I have done absolutely nothing work-related yet. Is that bad? I am just trying to appropriately pace myself. It's going to be a long day.

Speaking of appropriate (was I?)....... what's the deal with small town wedding attire?

I didn't realize it had become socially acceptable to wear jeans to a wedding. Or shorts (gasp).
Especially when said wedding is in a Catholic church. Now, I know people wear whatever tickles their fancy to Sunday church in small towns...... but to a wedding? That is just wrong. How tacky.

You can buy dress clothes at Wal-Mart. I am not suggesting you do this, but do what you need to do. A shirt with a collar is a shirt with a collar, and kakhi pants are.....you get the idea.

Seriously.

1 comment:

heather said...

Whose wedding was that?