Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stabby

Sheesh. What's a girl have to do to get a moment to herself around here? There are some days when I can only barely handle D working from home. He's. Always. Here. And now that I am only part-time, it's seems glorious to me that I can come home from work in the middle of the afternoon....but there he is, in our fairly small house with an open floor plan, just hanging out at the table. Or when he does go to a client site, he's only there for a couple of hours, and it is, of course when I'm at work too.

I think the hormones are waging their monthly battle with my sanity. We shall see if high-dose Femara treats me the same as the high dose of Clomid. Because seriously, I feel like I am wound on a tight rope right now!

He's going to be out of town for work for 6 days the 1st week in August, and then I'm sure I will feel bad for thinking this way. Hopefully I will be sucessful at biting my forked tongue right now, as he doesn't deserve any crap from me! I know this is hard on us both.

No comments: