So, it appears as if AF is here today, which is very, very odd. Today is only CD22, and I'm normally like clockwork at 28/29 days. I left a message for my RE, and her nursing staff just called back. She wondered if I was comfortable moving forward with injectibles without first having my consult with Dr. P, which isn't scheduled until next week. I said if that was going to be her recommendation anyway, I might as well go for it. I received some literature from the NP who did my last 2 u/s. So I am awaiting a call from the mail order pharmacy, and it looks like I have 3 days of 150u Follistim coming my way, and an day 3 appt. That all happend rather fast! I guess having an unproductive cycle cut short can't be a bad thing. Hmmm....
Update; I just got a call from the pharmacy already. They are going to call back tomorrow to confirm everything and collect payment. Yippee. I feel like this is all so rushed. AF is NEVER this early. I just sent an email to Dr. P confirming that it's going to be cost effective to move foward with this and to ensure that my cycle isn't completely screwed up. I wonder if the Femara caused the wacky cycle? I am so used to having days/weeks to obsess and agonize over every little thing; this is weird to me to be moving on this quickly without actually sitting down with Dr. P. to chat. I have done enough reseach to know that was the next step though. I only wish some of the meds would be covered by my insurance.
1 comment:
Yea for aunt flo and being able to move on. I got my period the same day :) Maybe this month will be awesome for both of us.
Post a Comment