So I had another u/s and more blood work today. She said I have 3 large follies that look "awesome" (and several smaller ones). She actually said awesome! I don't think I have had that positive of a reaction during this whole journey. We shall see shortly how high my estrogen levels are, which will dictate whether I inrease my Follistim dose for the next 3 days. Back in on Saturday for more cooter cam and blood. My arm is all bruised. I look like a junkie. That would probably be more fun! Heh. That is about all I have to report. Dr. P also said "I am encouraged". Yay!
I was able to watch the season finale of Weeds last night. That show rocks. I definitely did not see that ending coming. I also really like Nurse Jackie and look forward to its return next year.
I am swamped at work, which is a good thing. Hopefully that will enable them to give back some of the hours that were taken away from me at the start of summer. I am definitely missing the money, athough working part-time is pretty sweet!
**Robert Plant and Allison Krauss
2 comments:
OOoohhh~! So glad to hear the good follie report! That's awesome news!!!
YAY for the Follistim :)
Awesome and I'm encouraged from your doctor is awesome!!! I hope your follicles continue to get bigger. Hope you get some of your hours back!
Post a Comment