Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Better *Updated*
Here is Liam testing out his new hat and mittens!! It's getting cold here :)
I took him in yesterday b/c his cough seemed worse, and they gave him antibiotics for a probable sinus infection. Hopefully he will start to feel better soon.
Today he pet Jack for the first time and grabbed his fur! Jack even tolerated it. LOL. I'm sure it will be the first of many times the dogs get their fur tugged; they'd better get used to it!
**I took Liam in for his ultrasounds yesterday. Although we don't have the official report yet, the Radiologist did look at the scans and tell the tech he thought everything looked normal. Obviously that is good, but not helpful! He seems to be feeling better since the antibiotics have kicked in, so hopefully once the cold goes away, the reflux really won't bother him all the much. He seems to be doing well with Neocate. It's Rx only though, and the company here in town, Home Hea.lth United, that carries it, has not been in contact with me yet to arrange delivery. So we are just using the samples the company sent us, and we're almost out! Of course it can't be easy! Grrr.
In better news, Liam slept all night last night! Woot
In disgusting news, yesterday Jack brought a dead and bloodied chipmunk into the house (we have a doggie door) and dropped it on the floor in front of me. ***SHUDDER****. I almost lost my shit. True story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Aw, I"m so sorry I'm just now getting around to reading your posts. Poor little guy, I can't believe the reflux is still bothering you guys. I saw that your u/s for Liam is today, I hope it goes well. Update when you can!!!
What a cutie!! Hope he starts feeling better soon.
You're a better woman than I, I would have lost my shit!! :) So glad the initial impression from the u/s is everything looks normal. Hope the medicine issue works itself out quickly.
Just catching up on your posts. I am so sorry about little Liam. Poor thing! I hope the Neocate arrives ASAP and he starts improving. I only had extreme fussiness for a couple of weeks and it made me a little crazy, so I can't imagine enduring it for longer.
He is super adorable though, so that has to help some, right? =)
Congrats on being an aunt!!
could not be cuter, despite the fuss.
Post a Comment