Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Germs

Evidently I need to use hand sanitizer every time I touch L.  Good lord, we are all sick again.  And by again, I guess I mean still.  Always.  Constantly.   It's like nothing I have ever experienced!   D and I are both felled by daycare-strength pestilence at all times!  L kind of waxes and wanes with it; right now he is being treated for his first ear infection, and his zillionth cold/cough/Evil Crud (pre-pneumonia, actually).   D and I will feel better for a day or 2, then crappy for 5 days, etc.  The Evil Crud Roller Coaster of DOOM!   I am one who normally uses hand sanitizer quite a bit, especially in the winter.  Especially after using gross credit card pens, shopping carts, etc.   You'd think I would also think to use some after touching my child's BOOGERS.  Or after he vomits ALL. OVER. ME.   Seriously, where is my brain?  The viruses are eating my brain.  Help!

In other news, Liam talked back to one of his toys today!  He has a toy that makes various noises, and if none of the buttons are pushed for a period of time, it will say "bye bye".   Today he said "bye bye" back to it (twice!).  So cute!

And in case anyone is interested, Old Na.vy currently has their child and baby clothes 40% off.  I have found that stuff from O.N. washes and wears quite well, it is my favorite for L so far.  I have found a lot of other brands to majorly shrink in the dryer.  O.N. and G.ap are good for holding their size and shape, IMO.                                        

Hmmmm......what evil germs can I spread today???










I'm off to drink a tasty cup of Theraflu!

4 comments:

manymanymoons said...

That sucks that the germs continue to attack. I hope you all feel better soon.

Kari said...

Ugh sorry you guys are being beaten by the evil sickies. Hope things get better now that Spring is on the way. L is so cute!! Yay for talking!!

erika said...

Oh! I am sorry you guys are still under the weather. Hopefully, the better weather will bring some relief. I am so excited about the higher temps around here!

So exciting that Liam is 'talking'! yay:)

Alison said...

Sorry you're all sick!! Yuck.

Thanks for the tip about Old Navy!