Saturday, April 16, 2011

Helmetgate 2011

Well, Helmetgate has officially begun.   It didn't go as horribly as I was anticipating, which is good.  I still cannot wrap my brain around him having to wear this for FOUR months though.  Four months is a long time.  It makes me sad :(

Pictures coming soon, but we don't have it decorated yet, so I will wait until that is accomplished.  It's a big decision!

And you guys??  Have you been watching Preg.nant in He.els????    I really don't even know what to say about this show.  I think Ro.sie Po.pe is a saint to put up with the ridiculous drama from these women!  Good TV fodder though!

I mean, really. Who wouldn't love a hair and make-up person on hand in the hospital for those special family pics right after birth??!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Man, 4 months is a long time but maybe he'll grow & go a lot faster than anticipated. Viv was supposed to go 8 - 10 weeks and only did 6wks.

LOL, ah. Never got around to decorate it as we never could decide. But I'm waiting to see it! Very exciting!

Pregnany in Heels. It's like watching a train wreck. I want to turn it off but I simply can't turn away.

Happy Monday!