That's so cool that Liam knew to hunt for eggs! We are thinking we will probably wait til next year to do the kids' first egg hunt. Love the pic of your dog leaping after the bubbles, too. Do you have one of those bubble machines? I ask since the pics show so many bubbles -- we wanted to get one for the kids but I couldn't decide on one (reviews were mixed) -- if you do have one, what kind is it and do you like it?
Oh, and you look great! Pretty sure I was already wearing sweats by this point haha so kudos to you!!
1 comment:
That's so cool that Liam knew to hunt for eggs! We are thinking we will probably wait til next year to do the kids' first egg hunt. Love the pic of your dog leaping after the bubbles, too. Do you have one of those bubble machines? I ask since the pics show so many bubbles -- we wanted to get one for the kids but I couldn't decide on one (reviews were mixed) -- if you do have one, what kind is it and do you like it?
Oh, and you look great! Pretty sure I was already wearing sweats by this point haha so kudos to you!!
Post a Comment