Also, I am at 19 weeks now, and getting huge! All of a sudden I just feel hugely pregnant. Itchy stomach, random pains and pressure, just the whole uncomfortable-ness of the 3T last time, only this time, starting....now. *Whiny pregnant chick alert!* I was having shooting pains in my left boob yesterday too. It's like each day brings something new. Fingers and feet already started to swell, and yesterday I almost peed my pants.
Seems way too early in this pregnancy to be dealing with all of this! I stopped at a garage sale today, and the woman had 3 year old twins. I chatted with her a bit. She said they were born 6 weeks early and she was on bedrest for 6 weeks also. I'm hearing the 5-6 weeks early thing a LOT regarding people I know who have had twins. That seems to be a common point to "make it" with a twin pregnancy. But holy hell I would really like to avoid bedrest this time around.
I have my official anatomy scan next week, so hopefully our "she" is still a she! :)


6 comments:
I know you feel huge but you really don't look huge for being 19 weeks pregnant with twins! I know I keep saying this, but I am carrying one baby, and so far I have been bigger than you at each of the same weeks. I'm sure you will start surpassing me soon, but for now take solace that your belly is still smaller than mine:) You definitely look pregnant, no mistaking that, but looking at you doesn't make someone go "Whoa, holy crap!" I think you look totally fabulous!
I hear you on all the crappy stuff starting early. I honestly don't think my body could take having more than one kid in there.
I can't believe you're 19 weeks already (haha time flies when you're not the one pregnant!). You look great! I definitely know what you mean about all the pregnancy pains/issues. I think my pregnancy was "fun" only for a few weeks (when the nausea passed around 9 weeks til no more than 15ish weeks bc I was too huge after that). It's hard, but it's so worth it. Fingers crossed you will be able to avoid bed rest this time around!
What a cute belly shot!! Fingers crossed you avoid bedrest, keep those babes baking as long as you can, and that your little girl is still a girl. :) 19 weeks!! Yay!! Have a great date night!!
Kari pointed me your direction as I have a 21 month old son and found out this week that we're pregnant with twins (I'm 7 weeks today). Maybe reading about how difficult things are getting for you already at 19 weeks was not the best intro. ;)
Its nice to find someone who's going through a similar situation.
Happy anniversary!! You look great! Not huge AT ALL. Just wait....haha!
Happy Anniversary! you were such a gorgeous bride:)
I love your baby bump. You look great and sooo fit! I am very excited about your anatomy scan, time is flying! I will keep my fingers crossed you will have a very comfortable and easy 3T this time around!
Post a Comment