Parenting 3 kids and 2 dogs one day and one glass of wine at a time.
They are just too cute!! I hope you're all settling in well. :)
Adorable! I'm so glad you are all finally home. Hope you're getting some rest. :)
Awww... so crazy that they were both INSIDE of you!
They are just so cute. So glad you're all home!
SO cute!! Aw, may this be the start of a lifelong friendship. :)
Awww. . .
They are just melting my heart. Gorgeous babies!
Hey, I'm making my blog private (see my latest post for why). If you want to keep reading, email me at heyjbn {at} gmail [dot] com and I'll add you.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
They are just too cute!! I hope you're all settling in well. :)
Adorable! I'm so glad you are all finally home. Hope you're getting some rest. :)
Awww... so crazy that they were both INSIDE of you!
They are just so cute. So glad you're all home!
SO cute!! Aw, may this be the start of a lifelong friendship. :)
Awww. . .
They are just melting my heart. Gorgeous babies!
Hey, I'm making my blog private (see my latest post for why). If you want to keep reading, email me at heyjbn {at} gmail [dot] com and I'll add you.
Post a Comment