Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Complete













This is probably what pictures of my crew will look like forever.  Tired mama with greasy hair and no one else looking at the camera!  I better get used to it, huh?

My mom is here for a few days, and it has been so awesome. I think she took the biggest hit sleep-wise last night, and I can tell she is really dragging today.  

Getting these two on a sleep schedule is not going to be easy, I can tell already!   In fact, Olive just started crying now.  Duty calls.

6 comments:

manymanymoons said...

Oh my gosh, you have three kids (and look beautiful by the way). Just think, someday you'll be the one dragging from helping out these three with their own little ones. It's crazy.

Gemini Momma said...

Aw- BABIEZ! You pretty much look amazing in that picture. I was thinking that the pics of your crew will always look like "this" meaning you'll never get all three kids looking at the camera at the same time. ;) Congratulations again, they're all three so beautiful! (and good luck with getting the sleep schedule established!)

Kari said...

What a beautiful family!! Congrats!! Congrats!! Congrats!! You look great. So glad you're all home and that you have some help getting into a routine.

S said...

Great photo! I love it!

Good luck settling into a new routine.

Jules said...

Yay! I love this picture! You actually look great -- greasy hair must suit you well! Happy family!

Anonymous said...

congrats on your twins! what a beautiful family!