Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bullets

  • Having a night nanny is AWESOME.  Worth every penny.
  • I just took both babies out by myself for the first time.  We went to Target (obviously).  All went well. 2 carseats in 1 cart does not lend itself to much room for purchases though. Good thing I just needed diapers, which fit on the bottom.  Diapers for Liam.  *SIGH*. That boy needs to move this potty training thing along.  3 in diapers is a major drag. Of the financial variety.  He seems to have hit a rough spot with the training, but we knew that would happen with the babies' arrival and are not pushing it.   I don't have the mental or physical energy to devote to it anyway. 
  • Liam officially turns 2.5 in 2 weeks.  Crazy.  I sneezed the other day and he said "Bless you, Mommy"  Awe :)
  • Halloween was a huge hit this year.   I think he's majorly bummed it's over. Our little Spider Man enjoyed the heck out of trick-or-treating and costume wearing. Finally!
  • That's about all I've got.

5 comments:

Kari said...

Yay congrats on surviving a trip to Target!! I remember being overwhelmed at the thought of a trip outside the house alone with a baby. Once I survived the first one it got easier from there. Good luck with PTing. We haven't even begun to cross that bridge. My attitude was if new baby would lead to regression no need to bother until new baby arrives and we've adjusted, but I have one less diaper wearer. LD asks to trick-or-treat every night so we have Halloween love in this house too. Those little babies are heavenly!!

Lauren said...

Your little ones are so skinny and adorable! I'm pretty sure Isaiah is getting close to doubling his birth weight already, and he's only 6.5 weeks old. I wish he'd slow it down a bit!

Alison said...

Oh my, they are SO cute! I love them! Way to go on the solo trip to Target. I only go to Target with the girls when I walk - with the girls in the stroller, which really limits the amount of stuff I can buy too!

manymanymoons said...

You'd better stop it with these babies. I mean it...stop. They are so freaking cute. I myself am a twin (don't even get me started on that and all it entails), and this picture looks so much like one that I have of my sister and I. BTW - I think that having twins has made you even wittier (if that's even possible).

Mellow MW Mama said...

they are seriously adorable!