Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Shopping In My Closet

So lets talk about clothes!  My favorite topic!  I love to shop, namely thrift shopping, Target, Old Navy, etc.  So...bargains.  I love finding cute clothes on the cheap.   And I have.  My closet is full.  However, my wallet is not.  Not anymore.   So I am making it a mission to shop in my closet. I am doing somewhat well so far (but it's only been like a week!).  I did slip up a couple times, but I also sold some things to a consignment store, so win-win! I thought I would post some outfits here to try to keep myself accountable.
Sweater: Merona-Target.  Jeggings:  Levi's-Kohls, Chambray shirt: Arizona Jeans-JCPenny.  Boots: Frye Campus Boots-Ebay

Tunic: Merona-Target, Leggings: H&M, Boots: Kenneth Cole Reaction

Jeans: Joe's Rockstar (pre-baby jeans-WAHOO), sweater: Gap outlet, Shoes: Born

Jeans: Gap outlet, tank; Target, flannel shirt: Old Navy, Sweater: Old Navy, Booties: Kohls, Belt: thrifted. (This picture makes me look like I have a giant rack. Sweet!)

So that is pretty much my last week. Hallelujah for not having to dress up at work!  I cannot wear all of my "old" jeans yet, but I am getting closer.

Any other shopping addicts out there????

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I can't believe you had twins a few months ago. Hot mama!

S said...

Girl, you look great! Your fashion sense is terrific, and you're so slim!

I'll confess, I *HATE* to shop. I really need new clothes for work, and I am therefore forcing myself to go and buy some the last Saturday of this month by combining the shopping trip with meeting my BFF (who I don't see nearly often enough and who has a good eye for clothing) for lunch.

Jules said...

Oh my God, you are so adorable I can't even stand it!

Amber said...

I also love deals!! Love the outfits. You look great twin mama!!