Tuesday, September 17, 2013

9 days

I think this may be my longest blogging hiatus ever.  I don't how I feel about this.  I guess I don't have much to say anymore.   Well, I always have things to say (just ask my husband!), but perhaps not in blog form.  Somehow I have gone from reading pretty much all IF blogs 5-6 years ago, to reading a lot of the bigger, more famous mommy-type blogs.  Many of those bloggers don't post as much these days.  Then I got hooked on fashion blogs, which is JUST what a tight budget needs, amirite?  So yeah. As the world turns and all of that.

OJ turn 1 in NINE days.   It's been long year, folks.  I would say time is flying, but I would be lying.  I am very glad to say peace out to the baby stage and move on. 

Neither are walking, but Jude is certainly the closer of the 2. He can cruise a bit along things and walk a bit if we're holding his hands.  They both seem to have some sort of low-grade daycare germ junk at all times, which seems too early in the season.  It's been going on since the end of July!  Damn, it's going to be a long winter at this rate!

Liam continues to be Liam, which is delightful sometimes, and a 3-year-old boy (read: not delightful) the other times.   3 has not been kind to us.   3 is challenging, tantrum-ridden, whiny, demanding, etc , etc.  And man, poop sure is funny to little boys, huh?   What is UP with that?     You know, as long as he keeps going poop in the potty though, he can joke about it all he wants.   But I could do less with the comments about "pooping on" his sister, you know?  O and J pretty much think L is hilarious when he's not sitting on them, taking things away form them, or in general being an asshole to them, so that is good :)  Sibling love FTW!

So that's about all.  The switch from formula to milk in a couple weeks cannot come soon enough.  We be broke. 

Over and out.

2 comments:

Sally said...

I rarely blog it seems like too. I have nothing noteworthy to tell. And honestly most of my posts I don't even think will be that interesting to look back on. Sooooo.....I should stick to reading fashion blogs too?? And just quit this nonsense of my mom & Rob's gma being my only readers and expecting some sort of high quality info & pics???

Sucks about the daycare junk :(( But YAY for turning ONE!!

Melissa said...

oh my word...switching from formula to milk is like the heavens opening and my wallet singing a chorus of "Hallelujah" !

It's OK. We be broke too.