Liam turned 4 yesterday! I hope 4 treats us better than 3 did. That's about all I have to say about that. He's turning into a great big brother (finally!), but he's still prone to tantrums and is "spirited" in general. Evidently that isn't going to be changing any time soon.
OJ also turned 20 months yesterday!
Here they are at Liam's party. Can I just say again that I'm so glad to be done with babies? I just understand little people so much better. Not WELL, mind you, but BETTER than infants. They are a huge handful, but I think I will keep them.
Jude is getting ear tubes next week. The adventures continue.
It pretty much went from winter to summer around these parts, but summer wins. Summer wins every time.
Cheers


5 comments:
Cuties!
Glad you are finally getting some warmer weather.
It's amazing how grown up they look, compared with your pics of them in the sidebar. So sorry about the tubes, but I hope this brings less sickness and more sanity to your house!! YES, HELLO SUMMER!!
High five (and ten beers) for warm weather.
The kids all look adorable!
I feel like Mace and Jude could be real homies.
Hooray!! Happy 4th Birthday!! And happy 20 months!! And whooooo hoooooo for summer!!
Hi Jen! I'm Heather and I was just wondering if you could answer my question I have about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)
Post a Comment