I'm back! We have a new house! And we sold the old one! Exclamation points galore! Everything is done. Old house closed as of last Friday, and the new house has been lived in for about 4 weeks now. Nuts. NUTS.
While the selling process was STRESSFUL, the moving process actually wasn't nearly as bad as I was anticipating. The kids settled in fantastically. They went right to sleep in their new rooms the first night and we haven't looked back. We decided to keep OJ in their cribs since D was gone for five whole days right after we moved in, and I would have been flying solo with any nighttime shenanigans, and I didn't feel up for it! We haven't regretted that decision. Somehow they can both climb INTO their cribs, but not OUT of them still.
And while the kids are doing great, the poor dogs have had a bit of an adjustment since we still don't have our new fence yet and doggie door like they are very, very used to. Our grass grew in very quick due to the copious amounts of rain we've gotten though, so at least we have a back yard now!
Chillin' like a villain.
We live in a new part of an established subdivision, so there is constant chaos and construction going on around us. We basically live in a construction zone. The kids are fascinated by all the "big trucks' though, so I guess it could be worse.
They are dirty and wet. And Jude's shoes are.....?
It's like free entertainment!
So in old news, the kids still fight, pick on each other, whine and test boundaries constantly. It's a party. Olive and Jude (more Olive than Jude though) are talking up a storm, and just this morning her teacher said she's ready to be in underwear on Monday morning. WOOHOO!!!! Jude, however, is nowhere near that. One is better than none though, and I'll take it. I'm soooooooooo sick of diapers. My god.
See also, things I'm sick of: my job. Trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up, but I'm tired of wasting the days away staring at my computer in my office whole pushing paper around. I have just signed on to be a Skincare consultant with Rodan + Fields, so if any of you want more info about that, please let me know! I am also considering becoming a realtor, but I'm not quite there yet. With THREE kids currently in daycare, my income needs to stay somewhat steady until fall when Liam starts kindergarten. Trying to figure everything out! Being an adult is hard.
She's the greatest cuddler
Actual NO FILTER rainbow out our living room window a couple weeks ago. And no, not mountains in the background. That is a huge pile of dirt :)
Cheers!
Cheers!







4 comments:
House tour???!!
Man all the kids are growing up!! <<>>
Being an adult is hard! I feel us on the career change. Working on that myself.
YOU. Not us. Damn autocorrect.
Ummm how have they gotten so big?!? I stop blogging for two seconds ... oh wait, has it been two years? lol
Glad your new place is working out so well!
I'm sure you know who this is via my handle. ;)
Post a Comment