Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blog Schmog

Okay, so I guess this blog writing gig is kind of for the birds. (what does that phrase actually mean)? I have wondered this before, and here I am, wondering it again.

Maybe the birds need to take my blog and fly away with it. Be gone!

I am much more of a blog reader evidently, and not so much of a blog writer.

I mean, does anyone out there care that I was pissed b/c my DirecTV cut out last night during the big storm, and I didn't get to see Jason's final one on one date with DeAnna? I doubt it.... Poor Jason though..... but hey, Ty sure is cute!

Anyway, I'm obsessed with reading blogs. I surely thought this would translate into my love for writing one.

It did not.

I must pass along this one, although it sure is sad.
http://www.mattlogelin.com/

and by the way, Happy Belated Birthday, America. Fireworks are dumb.

No comments: