So. D and I have been trying to get pregnant for a little over a year now. I'm on my 5th cycle of Clomid, and we have had 2 failed IUIs. I just began seeing a RE, who will hopefully will provide some answers. It seems I am indeed ovulating, and my periods come regularly. However, on the Clomd, my OPK was "positive" on days 10 and 11, which really doesn't make sense. So my RE thinks it was giving me false results. So good thing we did the IUIs at what was more than likely the wrong time. What a waste of money.
Dr. P had increased my Clomid to 150mg, and I went in for an ultrasound on Day 9 (in the event that I AM actually ovulating that early). She discovered that my uterine lining is very thin (2.5), and my follicles were nowhere near the level of maturity that they should be for day 9. So she instructed me to stop taking my estrogen that I started on cd8, and take Clomid again....this time 250mg! Yikes. Then I have another ultrasound on Sunday. I hope she is right and we don't miss the big O. If Clomid thins your lining, then wouldn't increasing the dose make that problem worse? So many questions. Of course I can never think of these questions when I'm actually in her office. Who knows. I can definitely tell the clomid is making me moody and weepy though. Lucky D.
No comments:
Post a Comment