So we had the ultrasound on Sunday morning. I have no interest in being up that early on a Sunday, but you do what needs to be done. It was their only appt left. This time I saw Dr. O. He said my ovaries and eggs looked good--there were plenty, and they were big enough now.
So Monday we went in for an IUI, and then Tuesday we had another one. He said my uterine lining is still thin though, and that it was most likely caused by the Clomid. I have the sneaking suspician that I have wasted a lot of time on Clomid. I don't think it's the answer.
Now it's just the waiting game for 2 more weeks. I hate this part. Every little thing makes me think "oooh, is that an early pregnancy symptom"? No, more likely it's just the result of having high progesterin due to the Clomid. My poor body.
And seriously? I would love some wine. I really don't know how much a glass or 2 here and there would really affect things, and Dr P said I could have 1 drink in a 24 hour period. I have a going away party tomorrow night where I will most likely have a drink. So I feel like I shouldn't have one tonight. I don't want to put my life on hold, but I also don't want to hinder my chances. What a life this is turning into!
No comments:
Post a Comment