Seriously, can nothing go our way? In addition to the aforementioned interfility, I also have MS. Yes..what a fun little puzzle I am. I was diagnosed 3 years ago after having the symptoms for 4+ years prior. I have been doing pretty well. The only real issue I have besides some mild tinglyness is fatigue, and I guess I'm just kind of used to that by now. Maybe pregnancy fatigue will seem like a walk in the park to me, but then again, it could be a double whammy of suck.
So the reason I bring up the MS is because I just received the results back from my latest MRI-something my neurologist finds the need to do every 6 months. Now really? I don't have much of a desire to know what's going on in my brain as long as the rest of me is fuctioning. It just gives me anxiety..something I definitely do not need more of. I don't want to think about it at all quite, frankly. That is what helps me cope. Well, OF COURSE I now have an acitive "spot" that wasn't there six months ago. So to recap, I can't get knocked up, and apparently the MS is progressing. That is fantastic. My neurologist suggested that it's not worth treating, especially since I'm focusing on the getting pregnant thing at this time. She said that is more important. I can't juggle all these balls here people!
Oh, and the Clomid (the most likely culprit) was making me have weird, floating flashers (for lack of a more distint description). So now I'm off that, off the estrogen, and just waiting for my ultrasound on Sunday. Yippee.
I am a medical mystery.
No comments:
Post a Comment