So acupuncture. I had my second session today. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I am obviously willing to give it a try, but I have doubts that it will do much. Luckily I only have to pay $35/session, which seems fairly minimal in the grand scheme of things. It seems to be a popular thing to try; I just don't have any confirmation that it works!
Also, I have to say I'm really blessed to not be part of Baby Central right now. I know many woman (and men) who are struggling with fertility have to deal with it front and center in their face with everyone they know. Besides coworkers, which are aplenty since I work in healthcare, I only have 2 friends who have had a baby, which is pretty crazy considering I'm 31! I think that would make this all so much harder to deal with.
Dealing with it at work is hard enough. This is one of the 1st times in my 3 years there that someone in my dept isn't pregnant currently. Most of them all TTC for about 2 months, if that. So they definitely cannot relate to me!
1 comment:
I to am trying acupuncture and I have been going for about 4 weeks. I am interested in anybody elses experience. Also what I find wierd about my acupuncture is that he only puts needles in my arms, hands, legs and feet. Is this normal?
Post a Comment