Here we go again...another cyle. For some reason I wasn't as depressed to get my period today as I have been other months. I think it's because I really am not letting myself get my hopes up. I realize their is power in hope, but it also can lead to great disappointment. The only thing that made me think that I *could* actually be pregnant was the fact that AF didn't arrive timely yesterday, AND I felt nauseous and queasy much of the day. That MAY have had something to do with the red wine and vodka I consumed Saturday night. (not together!). Note to self: red wine and vodka do not a happy stomach make.
So we're onto Letrozole and another ovidrel trigger shot provided they see good things on the scan. We just need to figure out how to make my lining thicker. Dr. P said you don't mix estrogen with Letrozole though. Huh. Well, there has to be another way.
D seems to be taking this cycle hardest. This is the first month where I really can see it affecting him too, and he isn't even home today! He just really got his hopes up this time. Yeah, big bummer.
I think I am starting to get more bummed as time goes on today. I just keep fearing that we will be onto IVF before we know it as nothing else will work.
2 comments:
I have PCOS and dont ovulate or mestruate without medication. My lining, unmedicated, is nonexistent. Our RE gave me Gonal-F to induce follicle maturity and to increase lining. Have you tried this? It has been a success for us (combined with IUI), and other than having to inject your belly, is easy.
Hi, thanks for the tip. Have not tried that yet. I do believe I am ovulating every month, and they think my thin lining could be from the 6 months of Clomid I just completed. most of those months were though my regular OB/GYN though, so of course they weren't monitoring me with u/s. I feel like I have just wasted a chunk of valuable time!
Post a Comment