I just dropped $1300 on 1 month of Follistim. Can't say that it's a great feeling!
I know you all are in the same boat though. The woman from the mail order pharmacy seemed rather shocked that my insurance only covers $500 worth of fertility meds. I have already surpassed that, so no coverage for me! Booo
But to make myself feel better, I bought a pair of "boyfriend/weekend" jeans at Target for $20. I mean, whats $20 at this point??!! This is how I rationalize things to myself anyway :)
I have a slight problem with jeans.... never mind that they won't fit for long if I do get pregnant. I guess I'm trying to temp fate!
1 comment:
The real stinger in all this IF stuff is the cost. I still can't believe we are going to likely spend a significant amount of money to have a baby. Insult to injury. It just seems so unfair.
Post a Comment