So I had my baseline u/s and estrogen test to start the Follistim today. Everything checked out okay. It is indeed AF that I have right now, despite her arrival a full week early. I also don't have any cysts, which was apparently a concern when your cycle strays from the norm.
So tonight I will begin the Follistim, and I will be back for another u/s and labwork on Sunday morning. The real fun begins.
2 comments:
Yea for you cyst free ultrasound and us being at the same point in our cycle. I hope the meds aren't as bad as she said and that you have a great ultrasound on sunday.
YAY for getting to start your cycle Jen! That's great news. Ugh. The Follistim is such an expensive drug. I will say that I didn't have *too* many SE's with it last month. Good luck and I'm sorry we won't be able to be FSH/IUI cycle buddies this month!
I wish you the best of luck!
Post a Comment