So I had my first follow up u/s and bloodwork since starting the Follistim today. My estrodial rose from 39 on Thursday to 74 today. Good that it rose, but I think they wanted to see it a little higher. They have increased my Follistim dose to 200iu for the next 3 days, and then back in on Wednesday for more Cooter Cam and bloodwork. There were 18 little follicles there today, so hopefully a few of them will rise to this really expensive challenge this month!
I expected to have worse side effects from the meds this month, but I can't say I really feel a whole lot different than Clomid or Femara. I'm guessing the higher doeses may be another story though!
Not much else to report. Had a good dinner out the last 2 nights and just visited a friend in her new house. 4000 sq feet oh my!
**Brett Dennen
2 comments:
*cooter cam* hahaha! love it!!
Oy, I'm sorry you had to increase the dosage to 200IU - higher dosage = more $$ which sucks!
I bet the bigger dose will help mature those little guys you've got brewing in there! Grow follies!!!
18 follicles! Woo. I hope the meds help them grow and you have some great mature follicles when you go back.
Post a Comment