Monday, August 17, 2009

*SIGH*

So I had another u/s today (CD15). My largest follicle did indeed grow since the last u/s, however, it didn't grow enough. Big bummer. It's only about 15.5mm currently. So we are not going to proceed with the trigger and IUIs this month. We don't believe it will be worth the $. So for whatever reason, my body isn't responding well to the Femara, although my lining has much improved since the Clomid cycles. Of course my follicles were much better on Clomid!

So I have appt set up with Dr. P to talk about injectibles. I think we might as well move on to that now.

I just feel like we are spending SO much money to be no closer than we were previously to solving this. I really hope that changes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I'm so so so sorry. I know that it's an incredible letdown to have a cycle canceled. I hope that Dr.P gives you a better plan for next month! ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that this cycle didn't work. I know how hard it can be to cancel a cycle. I hope the injectibles work for you.