Well, everything is complete for this cycle, and it's time to play the 2ww game again. Whee! D had good sperm count #s today, and the IUI went off without a hitch. I just now remembered to tell Dr. P about the herbs my acupunturist has me taking. Yeah...she wasn't so into that idea. She said they can interfere with other drugs and make them less effective. *SIGH*. Good thing I spend $75 on that bottle of random gray powder! Oh well, lesson learned.
I am glad to have a couple weeks w/out any meds again. Maybe my body can calm down a bit. I am extremely bloated right now. I have IBS to begin with, and Dr. P said these meds can exacerbate that. Great! I have also gained 10 lbs in the last 9-10 months, which I just discovered today. I have been too afraid to weigh myself lately. I could tell it wasn't going to be pretty. She did tell me I needed to gain some weight initially (5 lbs), but this is getting out of control! I really don't want to have to buy bigger clothes unless there is a baby in there!
**Brandi Carlile
4 comments:
I hope your two week wait goes by quickly and that you get a positive. I also hope that I get to join you in a two week wait.
I gained 9 or 10 pounds just through treatments as well. And even though they said that was good (had needed about 5 also) it was hard when I felt like it was for nothing. Now I can't help but wonder if the weight maybe helped the last cycle to work. who knows? Hang in there and I hope this is your month!
I hope this is it for you!
Hang in there!
best of luck!!
Post a Comment