So the bloating is back in full force. I took this picture late this afternoon. I realize you haven't had the um....pleasure (right!) of seeing my non-bloated stomach, but I can assure you it doesn't look like that. I am a very healthy eater and try to work out a lot...(i.e. am obsessed), so I felt like a water buffalo today! Very uncomfortable!
Now who knows WTH this means, but I do know of a fellow ART'er who said when she got her BFP with injectibles/IUI, she had bloating badly right after the trigger, then it went away and came back again. I assume it could be very common though and mean exactly nothing.
I was also very weepy this AM; I was actually SOBBING reading about Patrick Swayze. Now, I am as Swayze Crazy as the next girl, but come on! Good thing I was at home. Yikes.
That is about all I have to report at this point. I have been on some form of IF meds since January, so I don't even remember what's it like to have a "normal" cycle with "normal" symptoms. I try not too read too much into anything anymore.
I am trying to be as relaxed and stress free as possible though. I had one of the best massages of my life today. He had big hands and was man-handling me! Hehe. Yes, please.
**Joe Purdy
4 comments:
I hope that's baby bloat!
Those sound like symptoms to me!!! Here's hoping, right?
Sounds very positive to me! I hope they are pregnancy symptoms.
Keeping my fingers crossed that it is Prego symptoms! Grow baby grow!
Post a Comment