Nothing exciting to report. I am not yet at 7dpIUI, so I don't really know if it's really too early to have any symptoms. My acupuncturist told me implantation can take up to 7 days. I am not nearly as bloated as I was, so I'm guessing that was due to the meds in my system, and they are making their way out.
I have been feeling fairly crampy, but I can't say that is anything really astounding or something I haven't felt before. All in all, I am guessing it's just too soon. I don't like waiting!
Oh, well, at least we can pretend during the 2ww that our lives our fairly normal. The bruises on my stomach are almost completely faded now!
Had a good weekend watching the Iron Man, having brunch, and going to the Farmer's Market. The weather here continues to be astounding. Hopefully that isn't a sign for an early and rough winter!
4 comments:
I hope the 2ww goes quickly for you! Keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP!!
I'm hoping for you too!!!
Waiting sucks. I hope you start feeling some pregnancy symptoms :) I also hope we don't have an early and heavy winter.
Thanks for the info on Femara. I'm sure I'll ask you more later if that is the next thing for me. Not sure what the next step will be but I'll have to go to a RE and figure out the plan. Still hoping for you by the way!!!
Post a Comment