So I've mentioned I work in a large HR dept. We have a Director, G, who is great. He is no doubt going to be retiring soon, as he is about that age, if not already older. He is like a wonderful father figure among all us women who will greatly miss him when that time comes. He has been known to speak without using his Brain Filter, which is ironic, since you'd think an HR Director would be sensitive to saying inappropriate things! We have come to expect this though, and I don't think any of us even bat an eye, as we know he means well and it's never quite into Dirty Old Man territory!
Today he asked me when my "mommy figure" is going to arrive!!! LOL. I guess I should be thankful that he doesn't yet think it has!
I'm in this odd in between stage with my clothes right now. Maternity clothes are still too big, but everything else is getting too small. If I go up a size, then everything is ill-fitting except in the waste, where everything is getting tight. I think the old hair-band in the loop hole trick is in my near future.
4 comments:
Yea it sounds like the band thingy would be good for you right now. I had a friend at work who used that in the beginning.
My boss used belly bands for most of the first half of her pregnancy and loved them!
Two words: Bella Bands.
Not that I have any personal experience but I have friends that swear by them. So much so that I actually bought one a yr. ago :) It's come in handy with this post IVF bloat :0
I have mild OHSS right now and have to wear my jeans unbuttoned with a long shirt over them! What is this belly band you speak of? Help! =)
Post a Comment