I have always struggled with acne; I think it started back in 5th grade or so. It has actually gotten worse as I've gotten older for whatever reason, with my mid-20s and 30s being the worst! I've seen dermatologists with varying results. Going off the pill definitely didn't help. When I started Clomid, my skin was the very worst it's ever been, by far. I was embarassed every day! I started using Mur.ad products, which I found pretty helpful, but expensive.
I am very, very surprised to discover that pregnancy has given me the best skin I've EVER had! I really can't believe it. I thought for sure I would be in for the worst yet, and you can't use Retin-A or any of the good stuff. I just use Neu.tro.gena Ac.ne Stres.s Contr.ol now, and seriously, all clear! I am thrilled!
Other than that, nothing new to report. I am still really tired, but that is about it lately.
7 comments:
SCORE!!! So I guess you have a pregnancy "glow" ;)
Hey, that's one kick ass pregnancy symptom. Enjoy :-)
Yay for a symptom that actually makes you feel good!
Yay for awesome skin! When one of my close friends was pregnant she told me you should try to avoid salicylic acid entirely. She found a face wash with lactic acid instead, made for pregnant women. Not sure if that's helpful!
That's so awesome! Gives me hope... I am in the midst of Clomid cycles right now and my skin is a MESS. Up until I went off birth control I had the skin that literally people on the street would compliment me on. Now I spend my morning trying to cover everything up. Gross.
Maybe things will subside when I actually get preggo! Here's hoping!
That is awesome!!! I'm so jealous. I want to be pregnant and have beautiful skin. :)
Wow! That is totally awesome and seriously the best side effect of pregnancy ever!
Post a Comment