Tuesday, December 15, 2009

16 Weeks




I thought I would post a picture of me fully clothed! I know, crazy concept. I am wearing my regular jeans and regular sweater today. I really only have 1 pair of regular jeans that fits decently still, and I attribitute it to the fact that they are low-rise and stretchy!




I also just got my hair done; a little more red. It's always nice to have my hair straightened when I'm at the salon; I really don't like doing it myself!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute belly! Hey I left you an award on my blog! =)

quadmom said...

Happy 16 weeks! You look awesome! Love the hair!

Anonymous said...

Love the hair! You look great!!!

Alison said...

What an adorable little bump! And your hair looks great!

AL said...

Yea for 16 weeks!! The hair looks great and your little bump is coming along!