So I got to work today and found that TWO of my co-workers brought me tons of maternity clothes. Sweet! I would rather not spend $ on any more of them than I have to. I have no problems wearing hand me downs!
I seem to have come to a bit of a stall with the belly growing, and I hope that's not a bad sign of anything. People have told me the growing goes in peaks and valleys; I hope that is right. I can't actually fit into the maternity clothes yet, but I'm glad to have them when the time comes!
My boobs have randomly started hurting again. Weird. I think they are growing! Everyone just stares at my stomach when they pass me at work. It's so obvious that it kind of weirds me out. It's like guys clearly checking out your boobs, but instead, it's women clearly checking out my stomach! They could at least TRY to be subtle about it!
I have the ultrasound scheduled for 1/12; we will definitely be finding out the sex. I can't wait!
6 comments:
LOL on women checking out your stomach, that would be soo strange. I try so hard not to stare at pregnant women's bellies, even though I'm always curious.
Can't wait to hear what you're having in less than a month! So exciting!
Oh man, I'm so worried about the tummy staring stuff. Like, already super obsessed about it. It's two fold for me. One is that I don't want or like people touching me. And two is that I'm so worried about upsetting someone who is TTC with my tummy. My RE's office is all like "stop by after your anatomy scan and let us know what you are having" and I'm like HELL NO! I'm not stepping foot in that place with other infertiles and upsetting someone.
OK - that turned into a rant about me, So sorry :(
Awesome for the clothes donation. That will be such a big time help for you. I wonder if I have ever unknowingly just stared at a woman's belly like that. Hmmmm. I never thought about it like that. Yikes! I better be more careful!
Wow, that's great about the maternity clothes! It sounds like you have some pretty nice co-workers (except for the ones who stare at your belly--weird!).
And I can't believe you will be finding out the sex in less than a month. Have you and DH made any predictions yet?
That is awesome about the maternity clothes! I hope they're cute :)
Can't wait to hear if you are having a BOY or a GIRL!!
That is so nice that they brought you clothes. Sounds like you work in a nice place. I can't help myself. I always look at pregnant women's belly's.
Post a Comment