Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thank You

Everyone, thank you so much for your positive comments.  I would LOVE to be a personal shopper, btw!  Great idea :)  That would help satisfy my shopping addiction without spending so much $ on me!  I am a pretty big bargain shopper though, so maybe I could specialize in that.  LOL.  I can see my new business cards already!  Haha.  Seriously though, the majority of my clothes are from Old Navy, Target, Marshals, TJMaxx, etc.  My only downfall is designer jeans, and I miss them dearly as they are living in their new home in the basement right now.  I am pretty proud of my find with the "boyfriend" jeans in the last picture though.  I had been searching for some, and I couldn't find any decent maternity ones, so I decided I just needed to find a pair way bigger than I normally wear.  I scored those from American Eagle at TJMaxx for $12!  They are quite comfortable. I will probably be wearing them every weekend from here on out!!

I don't have much to report these days. I definitely feel more tired a lot of days, like I just get wiped out more easily.  I imagine that will just keep getting worse for the next 9 weeks. (9 weeks, OMG!)  My pregnancy rhinitis is still in full force. It's seriously getting SO OLD to be congested and stuffed up every single day and night.  Some days are worse than others, and I'm so thankful my dr told me it's fine to take Sudafed or Afrin sparingly. Some days I just feel like my head is going to explode with sinus pressure.  Ugh.  The whole neti pot/breath right strips/Vicks nightime routine is fun too.  I'm wicked sexy at bedtime!   Lucky D!

It's finally nice weather here, so I've been walking outside a lot to work out. Only now I'm not wearing a coat or baggy hooded sweatshirt, so I'm clearly very pregnant. I feel like people are always staring and/or smiling at me.  A stranger said "cute bump" to me the other day!  I have yet to have a stranger try to touch my belly though, and that is just fine with me!

8 comments:

Alison said...

Isn't this weather awesome?! Tomorrow is supposed to be even better!
Sorry you're tired, but rest up while you can before baby comes!

quadmom said...

A personal shopper who finds clothes for bargain prices?? You are hired!! =) Times were hard around my house even pre-pregnancy lol.

I cannot believe you just have 9 weeks to go! So exciting!

Marla said...

You and I shop at the same places! Lol!

erika said...

Don't you just love walking outside again? this Summer-like weather is amazing!
I hope the fresh air may help your congestion a bit. That must be awful to deal with it constantly. No wonder you feel so exhausted.
Congrats! on getting down to single digits. How exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Get some rest! You won't be getting much after this 9-week period ends. :) And I'm loving this spring weather, too! This is my favorite time of year.

Anonymous said...

Yea we would be great shopping buddies!!! I'm glad noone has touched your belly, that would be weird if a stranger did that. And 9 weeks is so soon!!! OMG! When is your shower?

S.I.F. said...

I've never heard of pregnancy rhinitis before, but it sounds awful!

And strangers touching bellies freaks me out - I just don't understand how anyone ever thinks that's OK? Glad you haven't had to experience it yet though!

Anonymous said...

The weather is fabulous, loving it. You are getting so freaking close, 9 weeks, OMG is right!!! I love the nursery pics, too.