Monday, June 14, 2010

3 Years

So D and I just had our 3 year anniversary, and we got to go out to our favorite restaurant to celebrate on Friday night.  It was glorious.  I had a few drinks!  I had a little buzz for the first time in a very long time!  Very enjoyable.  Liam was at home in great hands. We are going to have access to fantastic babysitters, as D's best friend and his wife (who runs a daycare) are moving into the house NEXT DOOR to us in 2 weeks!  They love kids but don't plan to have any of their own, and they just love to spoil Liam.  We couldn't be luckier, as I think adult nights out and time away are very important.








Roxy trying to get Liam to play with her!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Sounds like you had a good time celebrating. Liam is just as cute as ever. :)

quadmom said...

Aw happy 3 years! Way to get the BEST anniversary gift -- baby-sitters next door! Jealous!

Anonymous said...

Awww, you guys just look so freakin' cute together! Happy 3 year anniversary girlie :) I'm glad you and the hubs got to have a night out and I'm SO happy that you will have built-in babysitters right next door! That's awesome!!! Hell, right now I'd settle for friends closer than 45 minutes :)

Kate said...

Yay! So glad you got a chance to celebrate with just the two of you. Very lucky (and brave!) new parents :)

Liam is SO PRECIOUS I can't even handle it.