Tuesday, October 26, 2010

5 Months

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. He actually seems to be doing a bit better today, although he still won't eat much.  It is 1:30 PM, and he hasn't eaten since 5:30 this morning! He keeps refusing formula or Pedialyte. I kept him home from daycare today hoping a little TLC might help.  Obviously his throat still hurts, or else he is just afraid eating will make it hurt.  His coughing is definitely improved though.  We follow up with his doc this afternoon. Here's hoping we can kick this thing's ass soon-for everyone's sake!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jen. I am so sorry. I can't imagine how worried and stressed you must be. I am glad that the little guy is doing a bit better now, and I hope he continues to improve. Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Awe, he's so cute in that pic! I hope he feels better soon and you all get some rest.

Kari said...

He is just too cute!! Hoping he continues to feel better.

Lin said...

He's so handsome! I'm glad that he's feeling a bit better, but I hope you get some answers soon! I can only imagine how frustrating this must all be! (((HUGS)))

djordan said...

I am so sorry he's still been sick. I hope he feels better soon! ~ Dena