Happy belated Halloween, everyone. It seems the Evil Crud (official medical term) has finally left Mr. Liam, so we had a pretty decent weekend! He did not enjoy his monkey costume though. Oh well, maybe next year :)
Aww :) He looks so cute, even though he didn't like his costume :) LOVE the big bottle of wine in the background. Man, I wish we lived closer together ... we seem to have a lot in common.
7 comments:
Awwww, how could he not enjoy that monkey suit?!? He's so cute in it!
Love that costume. So cute.
Aww :) He looks so cute, even though he didn't like his costume :) LOVE the big bottle of wine in the background. Man, I wish we lived closer together ... we seem to have a lot in common.
Awe, that's so cute! I also wish I lived close to you...beer, wine and McD cofee!!! Yum!
He looks so cute!! Sorry he didn't enjoy the costume.
Yay! Glad to hear he's doing better. What a great picture. :)
LOL...Harris didn't enjoy his puppy costume much either! :-) Better luck next year for both of us! Glad he's feeling better!
Post a Comment