Liam turned 6 months on Friday. CRAZY!
Even crazier; he has slept through the night for a week straight. WOOOOOOO
We still have Sinusgate 2010 happening around here, I really have nothing else thrilling to say about it! It's been all about antibiotics lately, and L is on them again. I stopped taking my THIRD round of them, as they were making me feel like poop. I'm supposed to go see an Allergist now. Whatever!!


7 comments:
Happy 6 months! I hope you feel better soon.
Happy 6 months, Liam! I am sorry you guys are still dealing with sickness. You are one tough cookie, Jen! Hope it eases up soon!
Happy 6 months!! Congrats on sleeping through the night, I hope it continues. Hoping an allergist can also help with the sinus issues.
I cannot believe Liam is 6 months old already. Time does fly. I hope he feels better soon... and you, too!
Wow! You guys are going through the ringer with the sickness. I hope everyone feels better soon! And happy 6 months and STTN!!!
Wow, happy 6 months liam!! Awesome that he's sleeping through the night :)
squee.
sick babies are the worst. n's been perpetually sick since starting daycare. poor babes.
hope liam is healthy soon!
Post a Comment