Saturday, March 26, 2011

10 Months

Look, Ma, no hands!
Well, we survived the week without D, and everyone seems to be reasonably healthy as of this moment in time (knock on wood).
10 months old today!   Not sure on the specifics on height and weight, but he's approx 27" still, and somewhere between 20 and 21 lbs.

At one of our doctor appts for his pneumonia we saw a doctor we had never seen before.  She made a comment about Liam's "flat" head right off the bat.  This is a subject we've broached with our Pedi SEVERAL times.  She is not concerned about it.  This doctor, however, found the need to write us a referral to OT/PT.  So, we're going to see what they have to say this next week.  After all, his head IS rather flat in the back.  Hopefully we don't need a band/helmet thing though. We really don't need one more thing to add to the list (or wallet!)

It would be very nice to spend the weekend doing funs spring time things such as a stroller ride, but alas, it's snowing here right now.  *SIGH*.  Seriously, move along now.   We're most definitely ready for some warm weather up in these parts.  The last thing anyone wants to see is snow flakes today.  Booo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy fuck. 10 months? Say it ain't so! He's so cute though :) Sorry about the head nonsense, ugh. I hope that you all don't need to go the helmet route. And yeah, I've got 3 inches of snow on my back porch right now. WTF?

Anonymous said...

He's so cute in those pics!!! Good luck at the appt, I hope he doesn't need a helmet too =(. Hope you get some warm weather soon. I can't believe it's snowing anywhere, it's hot as balls in FL.

Kari said...

Adorable!! Hope you get good news at the appointment. I hate snow.

quadmom said...

Okay him standing with that 10 month sign? Um cutest ever. Hands down!

I hope he doesn't need the helmet, but even if he does luckily it's not for super long and from what I've seen from other people it has some pretty amazing results.