Thanks for all your kind comments on the last post; the casting process did indeed suck, but it didn't really take all that long, and L actually did slightly better than I was anticipating. Course, it helps when you inticipate the worst! He gets fitted for the band next week sometime. More good times to come.
Now, onto to some more cheerful and random things: items I'm loving this month thus far.
1. The 2 pairs of Joe's Provocateur jeans I scored on Ebay for $30, and $38 respectively. Score! (And back to size 26: BOOYAH!) Now, at 5'5'' I don't normally wear petite length jeans, as I often wear heels. But designer jeans are so stinking long, and when bumming around on weekends, I am definitely not wearing heels these days. So, petite it is for me and my Chucks. (Swinging: Picture by D).
2. The show Parenthood. LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this show. Love. Check it out if you're not!
Also, Bettheny Ever After. I can't get enough of her and her smart-ass humor. And her SkinnyGirl margaritas. Yep, those too.
3. Two Kisses for Maddy by Matthew Logelin. My sister lives in Minneapolis, so she saw this story in their local paper a few years ago, so I've been following his blog for quite some time. The book is great so far!
4. The Head and the Heart's album by the same name. I love finding new music.
5. Fiber One Oat and Chocolate bars. 90 calories of pure heaven! And God bless Costco for giving me a huge box of them!






3 comments:
umm veryyy jealous of your awesome jeans, what a great deal!!
I do love me some Bethenny. I actually went to see her when she came to town a few months ago and she was awesome. She had lots of good food and life tips.
Love those FiberOne bars!
Post a Comment