Well, we are two days away from L turning one! Holy crap, I know. We had his 1 year appt today, despite not knowing we can't actually get his vaccines until he's actually a year or older. THAT would've been certainly helpful to know when scheduling the appt! We will have to go back for the shots. Oh well, we live close.
STATS: Weight: 21.13 lbs, 36th percentile, Height: 28.5", 14th percentile. So he's getting a LITTLE longer and leaner :)
We get to start mixing some whole milk in with his Neocate formula, so hopefully that isn't a traumatic switch for him.
He has recently learned to scoot on his butt, and that is by far his preferred mode of transportation. He is getting very fast! If we put him on his stomach, he immediately pushes backward and up to sit. So I don't think crawling is going to happen! He's pretty close to walking IMO, but I guess I don't know how long it takes them to get brave enough to actually take steps on their own. He can stand on his own for 5-8 seconds now. So he's getting braver with that! He is constantly on the move and into everything.
Still wearing the helmet, making slow progress. 6 weeks in already! He is certainly more used to it than he was, so we have surpassed our expectations with that.
We got some 1 year pics taken, will post them soon.
1 comment:
He must be too cute trafficking on his little bottom like that:) LOL
I am pretty sure you will have lot's of fun chasing your walker/runner around this summer!
Post a Comment