You guys, this blog sucks (as I'm sure you're well aware at this point!).
I've got nothing. Well, that's not entirely true. I have Pink Eye. Now seriously. L isn't even sick. WHY THE HELL do I have it?? And I don't even have a cold to go with it (not that I'm complaining). Just random pink eye. I have my sweet glasses on at work today. With itchy eyes. Suh-weet.
And let's see. I think we are done with the helmet business. He didn't "graduate" from it, but we have determined that his head is growing only very slowly at this point, which doesn't give the helmet much to actually work with. He sleeps/naps much better without it, and is in general a happier person. Which, you know, is the goal. D and I decided if wearing it for another several weeks was only going to make minor, barely noticeable changes, then it wasn't worth it to us. And, we want our boy to be happy. Because we're selfish like that. So yeah. We gave it the old college try (Go Badgers!), and now I think we're done.
D and I recently took a vacation to NYC, which made me feel like I needed a vacation from our vacation once we got home, but fun nontheless. I hope everyone is having a fabulous summer!
2 comments:
Sorry for the pink eye. That sucks. :( And yes I must agree a happy baby is the goal. 'Cuz if baby ain't happy, ain't nobody happy in this house.
Oh no. I'm sorry about the pink eye. That's no fun. :( But yay for no more helmet and a trip to New York! Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment