Wednesday, April 18, 2012
A and B
We have 1 baby measuring 12w1d and 1 measuring 11w5d. It's so weird to think they are moving in there, there are TWO of them, and I can't feel it! I feel like feeling them is coming soon though. I didn't feel my first flutters with L until 17 weeks.
I definitely feel like every random pregnancy symptom I had last time is doubled this time all of a sudden. Random jaw pain when I'm eating dinner? (But only dinner). Check. It's back. The peeing....double! Gas. Check. But at least I don't feel queasy anymore. And random food adversions seem to be gone too. New this time: back and chest acne, REALLY? They called in an Rx for the 'roids for me today-2 things apparently. The nurse didn't even tell me what it was (I haven't picked up yet), but at this point, I don't really care! Prep H has long stopped doing much of anything. Pregnancy is so weird, man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Gorgeous babes!!
Beautiful! I am sorry for all the random symptoms! I wish I were feeling more symptoms to help reassure me!
I have heard that movement can usually be felt earlier in 2nd pregnancies.
Found your blog through GGC...just wanted to say hang in there! I have 5 month old twins and a 2 1/2 year old, and was scared out of my mind when I found out I was pregnant last year. My pregnancy was awful (hyperemesis gravidarum, thrombosed 'roids, etc) BUT life it totally manageable now. I wish you health in your pregnancy, and sleep afterwards :)
Post a Comment