Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 4

Day 4 of no nausea!  At all.  BUH Bye.  Hopefully this means it's gone for good.  I'm also not feeling so crazy hungry anymore, and I have more energy.  2T, here I come!   Will have to post pic soon.  The belly has popped, I am definitely showing now.   At times, I'm starting to feel like I have a mini bowling ball sitting on my bladder.  Super.  I think it's a little soon for that!  My OB said I was going to feel a LOT more pressure this time around and likely feel ligament pain when I sneeze or cough.  It's going to be one physical ailment after another, apparently.  Can't wait!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, I can't believe your nausea is already gone! Lucky you!!

quadmom said...

yay for no more nausea!!

Leslie said...

Yeah for feeling better!! That is great to hear!!