Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

A look worth a thousand words!   He might have been trying to convey "Mom cut my hair, and she doesn't know what she's doing".   He is obsessed with bubbles lately. It doesn't matter if it's 45 degrees out, bubbles are THAT alluring I guess. They aren't going to blow themselves, kid.  (Heh).

We had Easter at my mom's house.  My aunt and 2 cousins were also there.  They do not know about the pregnancy yet, as I haven't let my mom tell people.  I think I was successful in hiding it with the black shirt and scarf, although I thought I caught my cousin eying my stomach!  Maybe they figured it out when they saw me shoveling in food and not drinking wine.  It's not that I really cared if they knew, I just didn't feel like talking/focusing on it all day. Good thing Liam is quite distracting!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I was going to say that I can't believe your family doesn't know yet, but then I realized mine didn't know at that point either. Well, most of my immediate family did, but not my extended family. However, I also couldn't go anywhere near them until I announced, because I was SO obviously pregnant. It couldn't be hidden!

When do you think you'll announce?

Jen said...

I have an appt on Wednesday when we'll hopefully be able to hear the h/bs I haven't seen them since 7w3d, so I'm thinking after that I will let her tell people. I am from a very small town, so things like this spread like wildfire, unfortunately.

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Look at that face!! Adorable! My little guy is obsessed with water! It is so funny the things they become obsessed with at this age!

I totally understand not telling your family yet. I have only told my parents so far and have not told anyone else in our families. I too have an appointment tomorrow! Hope they go well for both of us!

I will be thinking of you!!