Here's the 15 week belly, y'all. It's definitely here and noticeable and all that jazz. I do feel about ten times better than I did about a month ago, so for that I am thankful.
We went to Door County, WI for a little weekend getaway with our neighbors/good friends while Liam stayed with Grandma this past weekend.
D got a picture of this awesome sunset there. Glorious.
It's not very warm up there yet, but it was nice to get away before I'm totally huge and uncomfortable.
3 comments:
You look great! Very cute bump!
I don't think I will ever get over how huge I get so quickly. You have two babies in your belly, and I have one, yet I was much bigger than that already at 8 weeks! My uterus is an anomaly.
You are looking so good!! I am glad you are feeling better and were able to get away for a nice weekend. What a beautiful sunset!!
Adorable bump!!
Post a Comment