Monday, May 28, 2012

Party Down

17 Weeks, at the start of the party.  Dress, TJMaxx.


The birthday boy chilling out in the back yard.


Opening presents!  He was pretty into it but still needed some assistance this year!


 Let there be cake!  (Replacement cake from the grocery store, naturally).   Although what he REALLY liked was the batch of Puppy Chow I made.  So at least all was not lost with all my hard work on Friday.....
Hope everyone had a great Memorial Weekend.  Bring on summer!   Although I feel like my boobs weigh 5 pounds each and like the undersides are constantly touching the top of my belly.  Gross and sweaty!   I am a vixen.

5 comments:

MoonNStarMommy said...

Awwwwww what great photos - sounds like you had a fantastic day!!

Happy ICLW from #3

Lauren said...

I love the picture of the two of you!

Alison said...

You look great!!! Happy birthday L!

Leslie said...

You look fabulous!! And your little boy is so cute!! I am glad he had such a great birthday!!

erika said...

As always, you look fabulous! I love the bump. And such cute pics of Liam! Happy Birthday to him!