Saturday, June 30, 2012

22 Weeks

Starting to feel more movement, but I'm not sure it's as much as I could feel last time at this point, but I really can't remember.  Dr. W did tell me my placenta is in the front (not sure where it was last time), which makes it harder to feel. I just ate at Buffalo Wild Wings and had something spicier than I intended, and they are kicking away right now.  Maybe they are protesting.  It's not my favorite either, guys!
It's hotter than balls here, and some days I feel ok, and some days I feel much more pregnant than I am.  I definitely cannot eat as much at one sitting as I could at the beginning, that is for sure. I have to really watch it and stop eating sooner than I think I should, or I will get really uncomfortable!  Some days my back hurts and I feel like my stomach is a bowling ball, other days I feel pretty good.   It's a crap-shoot I guess. I shall be thankful for the good days, especially when it is 95 with 70% humidity.

2 comments:

Alison said...

You look great! I really feel for you in this heat. It's awful!!! Stay cool my friend!

Kari said...

What a cute bump!! Yay for little rock and rollers in there jamming away!!