Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Holidays

From our family to yours......

Thanks for the comments on my last post suggesting a nanny.  That would most definitely be our preference, and we've certainly considered it.  However, we feel that any one nanny would be spread VERY thin with 2 newborns and a toddler, and that Liam would be essentially getting screwed in that deal.  Now he has the social interaction and the curriculum of a preschool, and at home with a nanny he would be losing all that.  We would love to keep him where he is and have a nanny for the twins, but we definitely can't afford it that way, so it is what it is.

We had a MAJOR snowstorm (16"!) Wednesday night/Thursday, so daycare (and most everything else) was closed Thursday and Friday.  So needless to say we've all been home together for what seems like a month year now, and it's getting mighty old!  And I can safely say it would take a saint of a nanny to handle these 3 kids all day every day!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas/holiday week.

Cheers!

5 comments:

erika said...

Such a beautiful family picture!
I hope the childcare situation will shake into a new normal and works out well for all of you soon.
My jaws dropped when I found the snow updates from Madison. There is a 50 yards driveway waiting for us. Eeeek!

Have a wonderful holiday season with those three gorgeous babies!
Much love, erika

quadmom said...

So precious!! What a gorgeous family you have. Can you believe how far we've come since we first began blogging? :)

Merry Christmas! Stay warm and dry!

Anonymous said...

Love this photo. I hope your family has a wonderful Christmas!

Kari said...

Beautiful family!! Happy Holidays!!

Jules said...

Happy new year Jen!