The babies turned 4 months' old on Saturday, and coincidentally Liam turned 33 months on Saturday also. Everyone is under the weather with this same cruddy cough/upper respiratory "virus". I took Jude and Liam to Urgent Care yesterday and got a report of clear lungs, ears, throats. So just a virus, ride it out. Which I guess is good. But poor Jude and his cough. I am home with him today. I just figured he needed a little too much TLC for daycare. And lets be honest, I didn't really feel like going to work :)
Jude weighs 13.14 and is 24" long. He obviously hasn't missed any meals (!), and besides the recent illness, he is thriving. Still wakes up once most nights to eat. And boy does he SCREAM for his food in the middle of the night. There is no denying this boy his food!
Olive weighs 11.13 and is 22.5" long. She has just now made it onto the "regular" non-adjusted scale for height and weight and is in the 5-10th percentile for height and weight. She is doing well too, but I think she will be behind Jude in just about every milestone.
And here are some more outfits, even though I have not been good about taking pics as much as I thought I would. Still trying to shop in my closet!
Shirt, Target Mens Size small: Skinny jeans, Old Navy: Boots: Frye (Ebay)
Sweater, Old Navy; Tunic, Urban Outfitters-thrifted: Leggings, H&M; Scarf, Old Navy; Boots: Kenneth Cole Reaction.
Cardigan, Lauren Conrad at Kohl's; Skinny jeans, Old Navy; Scarf, Dry Goods (gift), Boots, Kenneth Cole.
3 comments:
Those babies are too cute!! And I love your style!! Hope everyone is feeling better soon.
oh my God look at those freaking adorable faces!!! Love that smile Judey Judey Judey Judeyyyyy owwww!!!
Ohhh, what cutie pies they are! Sorry you all were under the weather. We've had a couple of sickies here too and it's NO fun. And hey, look at you! You look great!
Post a Comment